- Hand embroidered vintage Indian textile
- Genuine cowhide burgundy leather
- Pink pom pom embellishments
- Nickel plated silver toned hardware
- Interior lining includes a zipper pocket
- Removable chains that allow the bag to be worn as a cross body or clutch
- Packaged with a dust bag and LUCINE tote bag
- Handbag external dimensions: 9.5"W x 6.5"H x 2"D
- Chain length: 48"
MADE IN USA
WITH HAND EMBROIDERED VINTAGE TEXTILE FROM INDIA
Janine Der Bogosian - LUCINE
LUCINE is a Los Angeles-based handbag label created by Janine Der Bogosian, a public relations specialist who desired a creative outlet while working full-time in the entertainment industry. Ranging from crossbody bags and clutches to travel duffles and beach bags, each collection highlights a different region of the world. Handcrafted in the USA with textiles from all over the world, LUCINE celebrates the art of diverse cultures with the mission of preserving artisanal techniques unique to communities across the globe.