Exquisite illustration of the Lords prayer, Hayr-Mer, on a bucket bag with sustainable vegetable leather made of mango skin and mushrooms. It has removable strap and can be used as cross over body as well.
On the four corners of the Hayr-Mer is the Armenian Baptism initials for Faith, hope, love and baptism” (Havadk, Hooys, Ser, yev Mgurdoutiun.)
Be different. Show your class. Present your faith.
* Material: Sustainable leather
* Size: 9" x 9"
* Black color with silver hardware
* Red color with Gold Hardware
* Embossing of Hayr-Mer with our original cursive design
* One pocket inside with Zipper
* Fabric lining
* Magnetic closure to close the bag
* Extra hook and lock for keys
* Adjustable strap with 5 holes
* Strap 45"-52"
Anet Abnous is a Los Angeles-based Armenian American artist whose vision aims to celebrate feminine beauty and female empowerment with each piece she creates. With female figures as her muse, her artwork uses abstract imagery to symbolize women’s liberation and rights. Creating “wearable, tangible art,” Anet’s Collection is the culmination of the artist’s dream to merge fine art, fashion and storytelling through stylish tees, fashionable scarves and unisex accessories.